Morantz Upright Tabler
The Morantz Upright Tabler™ is the perfect
tool for any drapery workshop. The tabler allows you to perfectly
contour your drapes to the dimensions of a customer's floor. If
the floor is 1 inch higher on one side then the other, no problem.
The Morantz Upright Tabler™ will allow you to make any angle
you need. One person can easily operate the tabler. Once the fabric
is marked it can be taken right from the tabler to the sewing
machine and sewn. Just look at some of the features of The Morantz
Upright Tabler™ and you will see this is the right product
for your workroom.
- Movable drapery ceiling bar- adjust the
height to meet the specs of the customer's ceiling.
- Drapery fasteners- designed for quick placement
and removal of draperies.
- Outer edge calibration- in inches; bold, easy
to read numbers. For use with longer draperies.
- Inner edge- for use with short drapes.
- Aluminum stops- specially designed stops pull
out easily from sides of frame to indicate finished size of
- Drapery length indicator- aluminum bar that
can be moved up and down, or act as a guide for marking.
- Drapery length indicator knobs- knobs on the
sides if the unit which are tightened to control the drapery
- 3:1 ratio reduction gear- designed to raise and
lower drapery with the touch of your fingers.
- Direct gear- designed to easily raise drapery
- Base- used both as support and as a trough to
keep fabric clean and off the floor.
Morantz Upright Tabler -$3995.50 - Standard 10' x 10'
each additional foot custom made higher or lower - $375.50